Navigating the Changing 2020 Landscape with COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients, Partners, and Industry Representatives,
With news changing every hour in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, S.W. Cole Engineering (S.W.COLE) has elected to take several preventative measures to keep our employees and clients safe and projects on schedule to the best of our ability. This message will be updated as the situation evolves in the coming days and weeks.
- Laboratory samples are being accepted at all of our offices, however the procedure for drop-off has been modified. Please leave your samples to be tested on our loading dock, or in our entryway, and call to confirm that we have received your sample. Instructions are also posted at each entryway to our offices. A list of office phone numbers can be found at the conclusion of this message.
- We are not accepting visitors to our offices until further notice. We can conduct meetings by phone or video or be reached by email and text in the meantime. Deliveries will follow a similar procedure to the lab sample delivery noted above.
- S.W.COLE employees are practicing social distancing to better serve our Clients and protect their health. Many of our employees will continue to provide support for projects from home, and our IT Team is providing equipment and troubleshooting to assist and support employees. A handful of employees are continuing their work at each of our offices, and are required to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness.
- Project site visits that are required will occur after we review Client guidelines and the risk to all personnel is assessed.
- All non-essential travel has been postponed. We will continue to connect with you at trade shows after the pandemic has passed, but have canceled all current plans to attend industry events. In the meantime, connect with S.W.COLE on LinkedIn and Facebook. We’re excited to (virtually) meet you!
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and what they mean for your project, please feel free to contact S.W.COLE at email@example.com .
Robert E. Chaput, Jr., P.E.
President and CEO of S.W. Cole Engineering, Inc.
Bangor, ME: 207-848-5714
Sidney, ME: 207-626-0600
Gray, ME: 207-657-2866
Somersworth, NH: 603-692-0088
Londonderry, NH: 603-716-2111
Taunton, MA: 508-822-6934
White River Junction, VT: 802-281-4559
Williston, VT: 802-391-4542